Fish - Leek cutlets.
1 lb fish (salmon, or zander) fillet (boneless), ground
2 onion, finely chopped
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/7 tsp ground red pepper
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup leek, finely chopped
1/2 tbsp ground dried parsley
salt, to taste
2 tbsp bread crumbs.
oil to fry.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Form cutlets from this mixture.
3. Roll them in the bread crumbs coating them completely.
4. Pour the 7 - 10 tablespoons of oil into large skillet over a low heat. Place over a medium- high heat and when hot fry the
cutlets for approx. 5 - 7 minutes per side or until done to suit your taste.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes and chopped greenery with cream.