Fish salad with carrot, puffed.
1 tin / 250 g Salmon, canned in oil, mashed with fork
4 eggs, hard boiled (than separated whites and yolks)
2 onions, soaked in vinegar for hour and finely chopped.
2 - 3 boiled carrots, grated.
3 boiled potatoes, grated.
250 g (8,8 oz) mayonnaise
parsley, dill chopped
1. Put canned fish without any liquid on the bottom of deep glass bowl and mash with a fork. Put in to the bowl: grated eggs whites.
2. Spread mayonnaise over mashed salmon.
3. Arrange finely grated egg whites. Spread mayonnaise over egg whites.
4. Arrange grated boiled carrot over it. Spread mayonnaise.
5. Manage finely chopped onion, than spread mayonnaise.
6. At last arrange grated boiled potatoes, mixed with chopped parsley and dill.
7. Top with mayonnaise. Decorate with grated eggs yolks, dill and parsley.