Fresh Cucumbers, canned with candle
(to store in winter).
cucumbers (need not to wash it) -
quantity depends on size of the jar.
1. Wash (carefully, thoroughly) and sterilize jars before using them. (Put the jars in the cold oven and than heat them for 10 - 15 minutes).
2. Put in the jar wax candle.
3. Than put into jar very fresh, not washed cucumbers. Cucumbers must be very clean and very fresh, but not washed!!
4. To light the wax candle for 10 minutes. (It is sterilization)!
5. Extinguish the candle, and Close the jar with lid VERY tightly.
You will have whole winter fresh cucumbers on your table.