Potato Roll with eggs.
8 oz fresh not peeled potatoes.
1 - 2 tbsp flour.
1 beaten egg
3 - 4 hard cooked eggs
2 - 3 ea onions
salt, black pepper, butter, oil
1. Cook washed not peeled potato.
2. Peel potatoes and grate finely, or grind. Mix with flour.
3. Make filling: Cooked chopped eggs mix with chopped fried onions, add remaining ingredients for filling.
4. When the filling is ready. Roll mashed potatoes out to -inch thick rectangle.
Spread 1/2 filling over the crust, leaving 1 inches plain on 1 of the long edges.
5. Roll up dough, rolling toward the plain edge. Place roll with seam down, about 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crust. Brush with oil top every roll.
6. Bake 15 to 25 minutes until golden. Remove from oven. Remove from cookie sheets with spatula.
7. Serve warm with sour cream, melted butter or cream.