Fried Zucchini or Squash.
1 lea peeled zucchini or Squash
0,5 tsp dried ground greenery or to taste
1. Cut zucchini into rounds and than in half. Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Beat egg with dried ground greenery. Dip zucchini in beaten egg, coat in flour, then fry until golden.
3. Serve with ketchup and finely chopped garlic cloves on top every piece.
Zucchini, washed, sliced
3-4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
chili powder, to taste
pinch freshly ground black pepper
Oil enough to cover the zucchini
1. Mix egg and milk together.
2. Dip zucchini in egg mixture then into bread
crumbs mixed with chili powder and black pepper.
3. Fry zucchini for about 8 minutes on each side or until brown.
Serve hot, sprinkle with garlic cloves.
3 tbsp margarine or oil
pinch ground cayenne pepper
Put frying pan on medium heat. Add margarine or oil. Slice the zucchini crosswise. Chop onions. When margarine has melted, add zucchini. Add spices to taste. Fry until zucchini is browned. Do not cover, it will make zucchini soggy.