Squash - potatoes cutlets, patties.
Ingredients for cutlets:
1/2 kg (500 g = 1,1 lb) squash, or mixed with zucchini, peeled, grated.
1/2 kg (500 g = 1,1 lb) potatoes, cooked, drained, peeled, mashed.
2 eggs, beaten.
2 tsp greenery (dill, parsley), finely chopped.
1 cup flour
pepper, salt to taste
1,5 cup bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten.
5 - 7 tbsp. oil, to fry
1. Combine together all Ingredients for cutlets. Mix well.
2. Add more flour if necessary.
3. Make cutlets (patties) from this mixture. Roll them in the bread crumbs, coating them completely.
4. Dip into beaten egg and fry on preheated skillet with oil.
5. Place over a medium- high heat. Fry the cutlets for approx. 5-6 minutes per side or until done to suit your taste. When all cutlets will be fried, return them in to skillet, heat through.
Serve hot. Squash - potatoes cutlets is very good with vegetables salad.