Broth with stuffed cucumbers.
Making a pot of broth is a perfect solution for a healthy, hot meal. This dish is very attractive.
150 g meat
500 g water
150 g fresh cucumbers, peeled
10 g diced onions
10 g butter
5 g dill, chopped
5 g cheese, grated
1/3 egg, boiled, chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Pour water in the pot, add meat. Cover and cook until meat is done. Grind the meat.
2. Cut cucumbers in half, then core. Boil the cucumbers in the
water for 5 minutes, remove from the water and drain.
3. Combine ingredients for stuffing. Ground boiled meat fry in the skillet with butter and onion. Add egg, dill. Mix.
4. Fill cucumbers halves with the mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven.
5. Bake several minutes, or until topping is lightly browned. Season broth to taste with salt, greenery and pepper. Serve hot with baked cucumbers halves. Place in each plate cucumber halve and pour broth to.
Last updated: 11.18.19