Mushrooms soup with squash.
50 g (1,8 oz) dried mushroom, washed, soaked overnight (in plenty of water).
500 g (1,1 lb) squash, finely chopped or grated.
1 carrot, grated.
1 onion, chopped.
1 parsley root, chopped.
3 tbsp sunflower oil, (or Soya oil, or olive oil)
1 tbsp green dill, chopped.
2 tbsp green parsley, chopped.
1,5 litres / 3 pint water
400 g / 1 pint milk
100 g (3,5 oz) sour cream.
Chopped green onions, bay leaf, pepper corn to taste.
1. Put mushroom into pot with water. Bring to boil. Cook until done. Add into broth squash, milk and bring to boil.
2. Fry onion in oil until golden, add carrot, parsley root, fry (in frying pan).
3. Put fried vegetables into broth. Simmer soup several minutes.
4. Put into soup remaining ingredients.
5. Five minutes before the Soup is cooked, add: chopped greenery bay leaf,
Serve with sour cream.