As the people, so the proverb. Time passes away, but sayings remain.
1. > Actions speak louder than words. /English/
>> A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. /Russian/
2. >After a storm comes a calm. /English/
>> The sun will shine into our yard too. /Russian/
3. > After a meat comes mustard. --> /English/
>> One does not sharpen the axes (after the right time they are needed). --> /Russian/
4. > After rain comes fair weather. --> /English/
>> After a storm (comes) fair weather, after sorrow (comes) joy. --> /Russian/
5. > All are not thieves that dogs bark at.
>> All are not cooks that walk with long knives.
6. > All cats are grey in the dark.
>> All cats are grey at night.
7. > All in good time.
>> Every seed knows its time.
8. > All is fish that comes to the net.
>> Any fish is good if it is on the hook.
9. > All lay loads on a willing horse.
>> The one who draws (a cart) is urged on.
10. > All roads lead to Rome.
>> All roads lead to Rome.
11. > All's well that ends well.
>> All's well that ends well.
12. > All that glitters is not gold.
>> All is not gold that glitters.
13. > Among friends all things are common.
>> (One does not regret giving) one's own ear-ring to one's dear friend.
14. > The appetite comes with eating.
>> The appetite comes during a meal.
15. > An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
>> Onion treats seven ailments.
16. > As you brew, so you must drink.
>> As you cooked the porridge, so must you eat it.
17. > As you make your bed, so you must lie on it.
>> As you make you bed, so you will sleep.
18. > As you sow, so you reap.
>> You will reap what you will sow.